Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I'm alive

I'm a terrible blogger, I know. Life has caught up with me. I've been working 30 hours a week at the day care, when originally it was supposed to be around 20. I've been trying to clean my house, and keep up with all the pets, as well as enjoy life with my husband. I can't believe we've been married for almost a year now! Wow, this year has FLOWN by. I can't believe it was a year ago right now I was student teaching, getting ready to graduate and writing my resume. I can't believe one year ago today, I was mailing out invitations to my wedding.

Crazy.

My husband also bought me sims 3. Haha. I have said I was going to craft this week, only to pull out something, sit it on the couch and play sims. The depressing thing, is that Sims also reiterates the fact that there is not enough time in the day!

Speaking of time, today is also my mom's Birthday! Happy Birthday Mom! So, I made her this simple card, using the cart Simply Charmed. (I think.) The paper is the cardstock that Michaels carries. Recollections, I think is the name. The inside is stamped with an old stamp from stampin up, and I used glitter brads that I love. Inked with chalk ink, and voila! A simple, but cute birthday card!


Oh wait, I always forget something. *I am so forgetful. Sheesh.* The background of the front of the card was embossed with my brand new cuttlebug, using the happy birthday plate! I also used stickles to add some glitter to the candles.


Now, go get creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment