Sunday, June 26, 2011

O

I kept writing and deleting this post, because I was afraid I was bragging. However, I can't help buy brag a little bit. One year ago today, I married my college sweetie. Thanks to him, we are living in what feels like a dream. I have my dream house, my wonderful pets, and big dreams for the future. I am so blessed to have him. I may have met him at his frat house, during a party my first weekend at college, but our relationship has been nothing but wonderful. Who would have known that going to a party could have had such a great outcome?

One thing that my husband has been blessed with through me..... is coffee. I was and still am a coffee aholic. I love coffee more than almost anything. So I thought this was a perfect time to use the Coffee themed cuts from the Just Because Cart. I cut and layered everything onto a card base that I got from Michaels. They were $1 for 8 cards and envelopes.
 The coffee jug is embossed with Cuttlebug's Divine Swirls folder. This is one of my only 3 folders. I use this one and swiss dots almost exclusively. I need to look outside the box, I think.

The oval is actually colored to look dusty, but I couldn't capture that effect on the camera. It doesn't look like a plain boring old ugly oval in person.  I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment