Friday, August 19, 2011

Puppy Love Layout

This is my first layout! Being a newly wed, I don't have much to scrapbook, except for a select few events and my family. At this time it is only me, my husband, and our three pets. So this page, is dedicated to my puppies.

Yes, I messed up on the boy and dog cut. I'm not a big fan of the cart A Child's year, because I like layers and depth. This cut was done on too light of paper, and I might go back and re-cut it with brown paper. I REALLY don't like it. The bones and "Collin and Charlie" were also cut from the same cart. The "Puppy Love" was cut from Lovely Floral.


Would you be surprised if I told you I don't know where the paper came from? I bought a paper pack almost a year ago, and tore all the paper out of it. Go figure.

To make up for it, here are my wonderful boys. (Minus the kitty.)

Aren't my boys cute? They can't even stop playing to go out to go potty.

No comments:

Post a Comment