Monday, June 18, 2012

Get Whale Soon!

Happy Monday crafters!

Here is a card that I recently made, and posted on my facegroup page! This was also a card I shared with Cardz TV with Mary as I applied to be a part of her design team! (Fingers crossed I get a spot!)

Isn't this whale one of the cutest Cricut images? 
This is my favorite style of card! I call it a tri-fold card, however I'm not sure if that's the real name or not. Oops! Here is what the card looks like when opened:
Please excuse the bad pictures. This card would not cooperate with me!

The whale is from Cricut's Create a Critter cartridge, and embossed with the cuttlebug. The patterned paper is mixed from My Minds Eye and Die Cuts With a View. (DCWV)

I hope you enjoyed this quick card!

Remember to keep your fingers crossed for me! I would LOVE to be on a design team!
Happy Crafting!
Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment