Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Pink or Blue?

Yes, this is a little late, I apologize!

So, for the backstory: I'M PREGNANT! :) I actually have PCOS, which affects 1 in every 10 women. It is the leading cause of Infertility in women. (Not everyone with PCOS is infertile, however.) Sadly, I was one of them. Did you know 1 in every 8 couples is dealing with some form of infertility?

For me, I was not growing or releasing eggs. This was a complete shocker for me. We had been trying for over a year, with 0 luck. We then found out the problem, after going to a reproductive endocrinologist. After going though two rounds of Inter-uterine Insemination (IUI) we are expecting our miracle in December. <3 We are over the moon.

Well, we won't know the sex of our babe until July 30th. The wait is killing me! So I created this simple card using the Cricut Lite 9 months cart. This card is how I will be telling my mom the sex, since she lives a few states away. It will be a nice surprise for her, I think.

What do you think? Cute? Or should I just call her instead with the news of the sex?

No comments:

Post a Comment